Introduction


Abstract Concept V
Originally uploaded by EntityDesigns.
Welcome to my blog. Not another blog you may be telling yourself. Well this blog is going to be covering all different aspects of photography. I am basically going to be sharing my personal experiences, and interests as well as things I have learned along the way. I read a lot of other photography blogs that seem to just specialize in one part of photography.

About myself: I have worked for the last ten years as a full-time Advertising & Marketing Director for the last ten years. Basically I design ads, flyers, other collateral, and websites. I also do freelance web design in my spare time. I currently live on a suburb (if you can call it that) of Los Angeles County in Norwalk, California and I grew up in neighboring Bellflower, California most of my life.

No comments: